Selected candidate interview feedback about Mind Tree off campus drive

 

MIND TREE CAMPUS EXPEREINCE

Name :  Madhavi Bisen

 [ Linkedin profile ]



It was an off campus drive. The selection procedure consisted of three rounds, all of which were held virtually due to covid.

Round 1: consists of an Apti test and coding. There were four sections in total: aptitude, logic, English, and coding. In coding six code questions was there ranging from easy to challenging. I successfully complete four codes.

The result of this round was declared in a 2-3 days and I got selected for next round.

Round 2: This round was purely technical. This round's difficulty level was moderate. They asked me questions about Projects, Java, and Data Structures, as well asked to write the syntax for various loops and finally asked to write one code on their compiler.

Overall he asked me around 30 basic questions and my interview lasted for 40 minutes. After all these questions he becomes very much impressed with me because I had answered all the questions very clearly excluding 2-3 questions. The result was declared after next day, and I was got selected for the next round i.e. HR.

Round 3: This round was HR round and it was also the last round. This was a general round but they are also looking for good communication skills. The level of this round is moderate. They asked questions like tell me about yourself, my hobbies, achievements, About Mind tree, Why Mind tree, Ready to relocate etc.

 

The result of the HR round was declared after a week and I got selected for Mindtree.


 For Videos Join Our Youtube Channel: Join Now

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments