Selection Process of SLK Software





Introduction

SLK Software Bengaluru conducted a recruitment process for the role of a "Project Trainee". This was a Pool campus Drive, wherein 5 collages were invited. The entire selection Process was virtual and there were mainly 3 rounds.

Courses Eligible: BE/B.Tech (EC,EE,ME,CS,IS)


Eligibility Criteria: 

  •  BE/ B.Tech (EC,EE,ME,CS,IS) 
  •  10th- 60% 
  •  12th- 60%
  •  BE/B.Tech CGPA : 6.75 & Above 
  •  No active backlog.


Round 1- Online Assessment Test:

Duration- 120 mins (2 hours) 

Aptitude MCQ-  60min  60 Questions)

Technical awareness or Algorithm MCQ- 30min   15 Questions

Coding- 30min   1 Question).

  • Quantitative aptitude and Logical parts were easiest. Just you have to work on the basics of aptitude and logical.
  • In technical awareness part they covered questions from Operating systems, computer networks, C/C++, data structures, C output questions.
  • Coding Question was medium level.  If you have a  basic understanding of Coding then you can do it easily.

After 4 days I have received the mail saying that I cleared 1st round and ready for 2nd round i.e Technical round.


Round 2- Technical Interview: 

It was a virtual Teams Meet with only 1-panelist

He was checking my basic knowledge on C/C++ as I mentioned in my resume. Let's see what all questions he asked during my technical interview.

  1. Tell me something about yourself.
  2. In which semester I'm in??
  3. Why IT? Being an electrical student?
  4. What is DBMS?
  5. Which tool can be used for managing data?
  6. What was your project? Explain it.
  7. Difference between puts() and printf().
  8. Difference between strlen() and sizeof().
  9. Explain switch statement.
  10. What if we don't write break statement inside switch?
  11. In if condition can we write printf() function??
  12. What is oops??
  13. What are functions?
  14. What is constructor and destructor?
  15. What is friend function?
  16. What is abstraction?
  17. Basic things required for abstraction.
  18. What is polymorphism?
  19. In C program how will you handle exception?
  20. How will you handle exception in C++?
  21. What is the difference between private and public data members?
  22. How will you access private data members?
So these are the list of questions asked in my technical interview, which was happened for 30 mins. 
 
Tips to crack TR round:
  • Be confident. This is the key point in all the interviews.
  • Don't give bookish answers. Take a real world example and try to explain it.
  • If you don't know the answer, tell them directly that you don't know the answer. Don't act like you know everything and say them "Sorry sir! I don't know the answer for this I will try to know it later. 

Then I received a call within 6 hours, saying that my HR round was scheduled for tomorrow morning and mail will be sent to me with a meet link.

Round 3- HR Interview: 

First, he introduced himself. Then he started to ask questions for me. 

 Questions are listed below.

  • Tell me something about yourself which is not there in your resume.
  • Tell me about your family.
  • why do you want to join SLK software? (Recruiter was looking for confidence and our English fluency so talk confidently).
  • If you get offer from any other companies? what will you do?

Finally I got selected for SLK Software Bengaluru : )

Post a Comment

0 Comments