HTML paragraph

 


Html p tag is used to define paragraph in webpage

 <p>This is first paragraph.</p>   
 <p>This is second paragraph.</p>   
 <p>This is third paragraph.</p>   

Test it Now

Output :

This is first paragraph.

This is second paragraph.

This is third paragraph.

Space inside HTML paragraph :

 <p>   
 I am   
 going to provide   
 you a tutorial on HTML   
 and hope that it will   
 be very beneficial for you.   
 </p>   
 <p>   
 Look, I put here a lot   
 of spaces          but      I know, Browser will ignore it.   
 </p>   
 <p>   
 You cannot determine the display of HTML</p>   
 <p>because resized windows may create different result.   
 </p>   

Test it Now

Output :

I am going to provide you a tutorial on HTML and hope that it will be very beneficial for you.

Look, I put here a lot of spaces but I know, Browser will ignore it.

You cannot determine the display of HTML

because resized windows may create different result.


 For Videos Join Our Youtube Channel: Join Now